Sunday, April 12, 2015

hey guys ,
 this is my FIRST blog ever  and the main thing i will talk about is my genus hour process. For my genius hour i am going to further enhance my skills in DJ-ing , and try to build a bigger set list.One of the main things to DJ-ing is transitions basically its how you go from one song to the next . This is one of the hardest techniques do master next to scratching.
   Last class period i worked on the transition and mixing part of it. my DJ set up consist of the pioneer  ddj-sb DJ controller bose portable speaker rca to aux chord 5 foot rca chord and serato dj software.It sounds like a lot but it nothing compared to most DJ's setup.
    Also in order to build a larger set-list i am going to use yalls help.Comment your favorite songs (any genre) and ill add them to my music library . Thanks for reading!
-DJ Riddick_ulous




2 comments:

  1. Cool! Can't wait to see what happens!! ITS NERF OR NOTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you will want to carry this on and try and make it a career or would you just like it extra as a hobby?

    ReplyDelete