Sunday, April 19, 2015



Hey guys 

           During the passing days I have been trying to figure out how to mix very different styles of music. I have been mixing from orchestra to mariachi and its been very( and when i say very i mean it)  very difficult.The BPM or beats per minute are non -consistent and the music has weird keys  no regular song can mix with

         My main focus as a DJ is to mix dance music ,so that means if you can dance to it i will in fact mix it but who fist pumps to orchestra or raves to mariachi.Did i want to be the first dj to attempt this challenge, yes,but its almost impossible unless i were to right a  score  to go along with my set.

          My new '"experiment" is to try to mix house and trance 2 sub-genres i really hate . But my main goal is to try and be able to mix everything and basically be the most versatile DJ. So all in all i cant wait for 90 minutes of house and trance on monday. 


          Do you know any house/trance songs? comment them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment